Wednesday, March 2, 2011

a month off

My faithful followers, I bring you this news bearing much shame and regret; however, I will be taking the month of March off from this painting-a-day project. Here are some questions you may have:

"Umm... why?"
Short response- I'm tired, uninspired daily, overwhelmed, and this has become less of a joy than I had intended.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"
Nope, but if I'm going to continue for 6 more months, I do need a tiny break.

"Will you still paint for 365 days?"
Yes, of course. Taking a month off only means that I will be painting until the end of September (instead of August).

"What will you do with the time you spent painting?"
I hope to read a couple books, take really long walks, explore my new city, foster friendships, look for a job, and cultivate new ideas for the final 6 months of this project.

I hope you can find it in your heart of hearts to understand and support me in this decision, and I look forward to the month of April!

all my sweet blogging love,
tiffany

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Great art works!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Daniel. I appreciate your comment!

    ReplyDelete